Jarden Corporation is a world-class consumer products company with a diverse portfolio of innovative products, over 120 iconic market-leading brands and a global presence. The Company’s growth strategy is fueled by a passion for developing new products, as well as a focus on expanding existing channels of distribution through leveraging our global footprint. Click here to see current Jarden career opportunities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Jarden Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.
- We know our success depends largely upon our people.
- To remain competetive, we recruit talented and creative people who reflect the diversity of our communities and consumers, and share our belief in our guiding principles. Please visit the "Jarden's DNA" page in our "About" section to learn more about our values.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- We help to create and maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace through the development of our people.
- Providing development opportunities for our employees through business unit "university" programs, cross business unit councils and other initiatives is a priority for us.
PROMOTING A POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- We have fostered an entrepreneurial culture where a passion for work and innovation is the norm-not the exception.
- We reward individual contribution and creativity, while recognizing that we are each part of a team that can achieve more working together to accomplish our goals.
- To encourage teamwork, we have over 25 enterprise-wide global councils on areas ranging from marketing to raw materials procurement, inventory management, sustainability, and information technology.
As one of the largest producers of consumer brands, Jarden's operations comprise a global footprint that touches nearly every continent. Please click on the regions below to learn more.
To explore our individual brands, click here
Jarden Home Brands-Pine Mtn
Jarden Home Brands-Lifoam
Jarden Home Brands-Lifoam
Huntington Beach, CA
Lehigh Consumer Products
Jarden Consumer Solutions
Rohnert Park, CA
Marmot - K2
K2 Sports - BCA
Where can I find current Jarden job openings?
Click on Career Opportunities to search for current job openings within the corporate headquarters and subsidiaries.
I’m a Veteran and I’m not sure if my qualifications match any of your current openings. What can I do?
Go to Veterans Jobs. Enter “Jarden” in the What box and your military code or job title in the Military box. All open Jarden positions matching your military code or job title will appear in the search results. If you are interested in one of our positions, simply click on the Apply Now button and you will be redirected back to our site to apply for the position.
I have a disability and am unable to apply online. What should I do?
Send an email to Accommodations@jarden.com. Please indicate the Job ID and the specifics of the assistance needed and a Jarden representative will be in touch with you to assist you in applying for our open jobs.
How do I apply for a position?
Click on Career Opportunities to search for current job openings. When you find a position of interest, click on the Apply Now button and follow the steps to apply online.
I applied for a job. What’s the next step?
Recruiting representatives review applications and assess experience, education, knowledge, skills and abilities against the requirements of the open position. If a recruiting representative needs additional information or would like to set up an interview, you will be contacted either by phone or email.
How can I set up an interview?
Due to the large number of applications received we do not interview everyone who submits an application. Our recruiting representatives assess the applications against the qualifications of the open position and interview individuals who most closely match the requirements for the position.
Does Jarden participate in E-Verify?
Several Jarden facilities participate in E-Verify. Please refer to the job postings for further information regarding participation.